Thursday, September 25, 2008

Goofy Kiddos

Thankfully Myah is doing much better. She was already feeling 100 times better after she had her first dose of medicine after determining she had a UTI. Yay!! Her doctor still wants her to have an ultrasound on her kidneys and a VCUG done on Monday. Mike and I are still going back and forth with it right now because the VCUG is not pleasant and I really don't want to put her through that after having only one UTI. I guess they usually do it after multiple infections but they want to do it as a precautionary measure. I just don't know...please say a prayer for us with whatever we decide because it will NOT be a fun Monday morning. :(

On a lighter note...the four of us went to the Circus last Thursday. The kids loved it! I wasn't sure if Kohen would get into it but he was clapping and kicking his legs almost the entire time. We left a few minutes before it ended - 2 hours was long enough for them to sit. I highly recommend going the next time they are in town. I didn't bring my camera though because it was just one more thing to look after.

Friday night the babes hung out with Grandpa and Grandma while Mike and I went to watch/listen to Mega 80's play at the Intersection. I wasn't sure I would get into it since I was born in the 80's but I was surprised at how many songs I knew. We had a great time. We went with our friends Ken & Traci and a few of their friends. Fun, late night!

Saturday we took the kids to a park and brought our lunches. It was so beautiful that we had to enjoy the weather because it doesn't look like it will be around for much longer. The kids had a great time.





Tuesday we went over to see my girlfriend Rachel who had a baby the end of August little Rylee. We brought pizza over to them before my softball game. I forget so quickly how little newborns are. It was only a few months ago that Kohen was that little but they grow up so quickly! Rylee is just precious and Rachel and Chad are settling in to parenthood wonderfully.


Later that night I had my last softball game of the year. We won by quite a bit and ended up taking the fall league as well (we got 1st place in the summer league too). Sad the seaons is over - I'll definitely miss it!


Lastly here are a couple goofy pictures of the kids from last night. They are something else and always keep us laughing!


I love Kohen's facial expression in this one! Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable.... They look like little mini mikies....lol

Amanda said...

Adorable pictures! Love the last few!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I pray that God will help you make the right decision for Myah and that her Monday isn't too terrible, poor little bug!

The pictures are darling! It looks like they have so much fun together and the one of Mike hugging both your little babes, ugh, PRECIOUS! :-)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger