Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Orchard Fun

Fall is in full force now and I love it. I love summer but fall is my next favorite season. I love the cider, donuts, crisp air, sweaters and the smell of autum. Of course my favorite part is going to pumpkin patches and orchards. This past weekend my sister and I took the kids to a little orchard on Alpine and 9 Mile. It was perfect for us. They have a small petting farm, pumpkins, apples and a little store with donuts and cider. We had so much fun! The only thing that was hard was that it was 75 degrees and we were sweatin our buns off. :) It won't be like that this weekend so we just enjoyed it.

Here are a few pictures from our fun Saturday.



Me with my beautiful children!
Myah and Kohen finding the perfect pumpkin
Aunt Melanie & Myah Moo


Aunt Melanie with Bubba (we had to take a few pictures
before he would finally look at the camera!)


Myah picking apples
Messy face Myah with Kohen in the Wagon
How cute is this?!?!
Precious little boy!

Just because I can never post enough pictures - here are a couple from the morning before we left for the Orchard.
We tell her ALL THE TIME that some day he is going to be
bigger and so get her back for this! :)




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the one by the pumpkin, and the last picture! Adorable!!!!!

Glad you had a good time!

Vanessa said...

The last picture is too cute!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

What's the name of the orchard? I'd love to take Easton there! :-)

I have said it before, your babes are so gorgeous!!!!

Courtney said...

Kami, the orchard we went to in those pictures is called Country Basket (it's on Alpine and 9 Mile...you can't miss it). We are going to Klackles tomorrow and Post Family Farms in Hudsonville on Tuesday. Any of those are good too.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger