Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

*Since it is our anniversary today I get to post twice*

So hard to believe but today is our 3rd anniversary! Where has time gone?!? I was just looking at our wedding album last night with Myah and it's just amazing how much has changed in the 3 years that we have been married. I love life and what God has given us the last 3 years...wouldn't change it for the world. Mike is the best husband and father that I could ever ask for and goes above and beyond taking care of our family. He is such an amazing role model and I fall in love with him more and more each day!

Happy Anniversary honey! Here's to many many more! I love you!!
Here are a few pictures to take us back 3 years ago...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats again!!! Looks like a beautiful day, you both looked great!

Vanessa said...

You were a gorgeous bride!! Happy Anniversary!

Traci Zimmer said...

Congrats! You guys are just too cute! I remember a few things about your big day - alligator dance, etc. but most of all being really pregnant and swollen. I wore flip flops to your wedding :)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

You were such a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger