Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Verdict

Myah didn't have a "bug" after all. After 5 phone calls to the ped's office and 2 office visits we have figured out that she had a UTI (urinary tract infection). Poor babe!! She had the fever on and off for 8 days. I knew something was wrong with her!!

Myah and Kohen both had their well baby visits on Monday and all went well other than Myah's diagnosis. She is doing much better now though and I'm glad we figured out what was wrong. We have a couple growing babes thats for sure.

Here are their stats:

Myah - 2 year
Weight: 24 lbs (20%)
Height: 31.2" (3%)
Head: 47 cm (35%)

Kohen - 9 months (almost 10)
Weight: 20.3 lbs (50%)
Height: 27.25" (10%)
Head: 45.2 cm (50%)

They are both peanuts but Kohen is going to catch up to his sister in no time. There is only a 4 lb and 4 inche difference in weight and height. Now I'm sure everyone can understand why I get the twins comment all the time! :)

Thankfully neither of them needed shots (Myah went through enough while we were there). So...we will go back again for Kohen's 1 year the end of November and Myah doesn't need to be back until her 3 year appointment. Yay!!

Other than just trying to get Myah feeling better not much has been going on.

Last weekend we celebrated my little sister, Sheree's birthday. She turned 13! Craziness! She wanted to go to the mall and walk around and shop with her friends so while she was doing that Mom, Melanie, the kids and I did some shopping as well. Afterwards the whole family met at Florentine's for her b-day dinner. Sunday was her actual b-day so we did gifts after church with her. I hope she had a wonderful 13th birthday!!

This week so far has been crazy. Monday we just had their doctor's appointment and had to run a couple other errands. In the afternoon Mike went golfing with my brother and my brother-in-law.

Tuesday we decided to go rollerblading down the new trail along M6. We stopped at the Kava House to say hi to Melanie and get something to eat and drink and then headed back. The kids love going for a stroller ride while we are rollerblading because it's fast. :)

Tuesday night Mike had his last game and I have my second to last game. My last week is next week. We both won by quite a bit but it was still fun!

I'll post some pictures as soon as I take some - with Myah not feeling well I haven't had the camera out much.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope Myah is feeling better soon!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Aw, poor Myah! I get UTI's alot, I actually have one right now and they are NO FUN, I couldn't imagine being a little bug having one, yikes!

And yeah, we made the best of the zoo, considering most of it was closed, he loved what we did see, so much fun! :-)

Vanessa said...

I hope Myah starts feeling better very soon! Poor girl!

You're right, looks like Kohen is sneaking up on Myah! Won't be long 'till he's bigger than her!`


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger