Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Myah's 3rd Birthday

On Friday, August 28 we celebrated with family and friends Myah's 3rd birthday. She had a party and invited all of her friends. We bought a bounce house which was a HUGE hit.





The weather could have been better...cold and on and off rain which is not what you would expect for August but we made it work and Myah had a great time.


Traci Zimmer made Myah's cake for us - so cute!!

Pizza time...Myah with all of her friends

The Lown triplets - Carson, Kaylee and Kennedy

Wyatt and Brayden

Jordyn and Alexis

Then she opened up presents...

Reading a card with Mommy

She received a puppy with it's own carrier from Uncle Paul, Aunt Jenn, Ramsie and Tanner

and a bubble lawn mower.

Finally time to sing "Happy Birthday" and eat some cake!!! The cake was just as delicious as it looked. So yummy!!!

We also celebrated on Sunday (the 3oth) with my family and had a yummy dinner followed by more presents. I forgot my camera that day so I'm still waiting for pictures from my mom. However, my parents bought her a crib for Bitty Baby (American Girl Doll) and Aunt Melanie and Uncle Joe bought her the diaper bag to go with Bitty as well. Everything she wanted and wouldn't stop talking about.

On her actual birthday, Monday the 31st, we took her and the boys along with my sisters and mom out for lunch to Olive Garden. After lunch Melanie took the boys back to our house for naps and my mom, Sheree and I took Myah to see the movie "Up". She did great and loved the movie. At night we grilled out with Aunt Melanie and Uncle Joe followed by more jumping in the Bounce House. I think it is safe to say she had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the cake! Looks like such a blast!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Sounds like a fantastic 3rd bday!

Christina said...

Love that cake and love how it coordinates with her outfit!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger