Friday, September 25, 2009

Mason Mason Mason (& Myah)

This past Wednesday we decided to give Mason some Rice cereal. I tried it with both Myah and Kohen right at 4 months and neither of them were really interested so I thought we would wait a little longer for Mason and possibly just start fruits and veggies at 6 months. However, he just sits and stares at us when we are eating dinner and grabs for everything so I thought we would try it. He is 5 months so maybe that month makes a big difference. He loved it and did so well with it.


Just because he's so cute...here are a couple more...


These couple pictures were taken after church a couple weeks ago ... she is looking so grown up!

And because I never laughed so hard as I did at this sight (she is going to kill me for this some day) I just had to share Myah on the potty with her laptop...where do you think she gets that from?!?! :)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Awww! I love the dance pictures and the potty picture - LOL! Love that yellow dress too.

The Schreurs said...

I wouldnt be surprised if my kids do that some day. I tend to take the computer with me as well.

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

#1 Mason is such a doll! I am definitely seeing Kohen in him!

#2 What a pretty princess your Myah is girlfriend!

#3 Laptop on the potty, it is hilarious and her look of concentration made me giggle!

Lets get together soon!

Amanda said...

Mason is changing so much! Love the potty pic! Addie needs one... she is obsessed with the computer!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger