Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mason's Baptism

On Sunday, August 23rd our precious Mason Dean was baptized. It was such a wonderful day for our family and anyone who celebrated with us. He is such a blessing to us.

I sat down the other day and just starting thinking about our life and how much it has changed. In July Mike and I were together for 5 years. We got engaged in November of 2004...in a couple weeks we will be married for 4 years...4 YEARS...and now we have 3 beautiful children and a wonderful marriage. It's so unreal to me! I've loved every second of it (even though it is going way too fast) - I'm sure Mike can say the same. Our children are our world and with having our youngest little bug baptized it just puts everything in to perspective.
Our Gifts from God




I seriously don't think Mason could be any happier. He is always like this. :)


Mason's Cake

Our Family (take 1)
(take 2)
(take 3)


He might be the only child that has ever laughed while getting water put on his head.



Listening intently




1 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pics! Baptism is such a special time!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger