Thursday, February 26, 2009

Potty Training Princess

Just a quick update with no pictures - sorry!

Officially our little Myah is potty trained!! I am SO thrilled. She has been for maybe a month now but I didn't want to jinx it but she does wonderful. Sure she still has an accident once in a while when she is too involved in something that she is doing but they are rare. She just seems so much older to me all of a sudden - I can't stand it!! Where did my baby go?!?! This is a huge milestone and she loves her big girl undies. :)

8 weeks from tomorrow our new little bundle will make his/her arrival. I can't believe we are down to the last couple months. I know it's still a while but in all honesty it really isn't. Our weeks fly by so I know before we know it April will be here and so will our precious baby boy or girl. I was sitting on the couch last night watching Kohen and couldn't believe that he was going to be a big brother. He just seems so young even though he is the exact same age right now that Myah was when he was born. I don't know if it is because we have Myah that makes Kohen look younger but it's just crazy. They just love each other to pieces (most of the time) and I can't wait to add another to the mix.

Not much more going on - I have another appointment coming up next week (every 2 weeks now). My brother turns 26 next Friday - seriously?!?! And Mike has a birthday the following Monday (March 9). Lots of celebration and lots to be thankful for!!

1 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Yay! Congrats Miss Myah on your huge accomplishment!!!!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger