Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January Miscellaneous

I think it is officially out there so now I can post it on our blog... MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!! I'm SO excited for her (them)! I can't wait to be an aunt and for Myah and Kohen to have a little cousin! She is due in September which would make our babies a little more than 4 months apart. How fun is that?!?! Talk about changes around the DeMann household. :)
This is how she told us they were expecting...


We went out to eat to celebrate my mom's birthday and she took Myah to the bathroom with her - when they came back Myah was wearing this shirt that says "I'm going to be a big cousin". So adorable!!

That's the big news...other than that not much has been going on. I am 28 weeks pregnant and everything is going great. Baby is moving like crazy and Myah is so adorable about it. Every night she wants to feel baby kick. :) Love it! Whenever asked she usually says she wants a baby sister. We'll see soon enough!

Like I mentioned above, we celebrated my mom's birthday last month which is always wonderful. We went out to eat as a family and then hung out with her on Sunday as well.


Myah enjoying her pop :)

Papa and Kohen



The proud parents to be


Daddy and the Ko-man

Myah is my little craft girl. She LOVES to color, paint and play with playdough. This is a picture of her playing one night.Kohen likes to play too but he wants to eat it yet so it doesn't work too well so he sits and watches her (for 2 seconds). :)
How old does Kohen look here?!?! Seriously?!? I can't stand it!


We had a Superbowl party at my parents house. Lots of food and fun! Below is a picture of my brother and Mike is their nice Lions t-shirts that my mom bought for them. Nice!


Myah and Kohen enjoying a sucker during the Superbowl

That's all for now! Check back soon! We love you all!!


1 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That was so precious that your sister included Maya in how she announced their pregnancy news! As always, your family is so precious Courtney!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger