Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SUMMER...

This past weekend we were able to relax finally. After our busy wedding weekend it was so nice to be able to take it easy. We spent some time outside inbetween the storms. Myah absolutely loves her swing. Grandma bought it for her last year but she wasn't so sure about it then but this summer she is loving it. Tells me constantly that she wants to "swing".

Myah watching Mike mow the yard.

Sunday we went to church and then went over to my parents for lunch. We headed home around 4:00 to find out that we did not have any power. So...we packed up a few things and headed back to my parents to stay the night. We figured it was going to be a while and really didn't feel like sitting around without power. Needless to say my parents were very excited. :)

Today is my dad's birthday so we went out for dinner last night to celebrate and Melanie and Joe came right from the airport. It was so good to see them again! I couldn't believe how much I missed my sister. I guess I see her almost every day but I just didn't realize it! Happy Birthday Daddy!

Tonight Mike and I both have softball games and a very busy weekend coming up with Father's Day. Mike and I are in a golf outing on Saturday and then we are all going to a Whitecaps game at night with my grandparents and my whole family. It should be fun but busy! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I want a swing! For Addie of course, Myah looks adorable in it!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Looks like little Myah loves her swing! So cute!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger