Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend!! It flew by too fast as does every other weekend. Saturday Mike and I were in a golf outing so we brought the babes over to Aunt Mellie's and Uncle Joey's to play for a couple hours. At night we went to a Whitecaps game with my parents, my little sister Sheree, my Grandpa and Grandma DeMann and my Grandpa Milanowski. It was a great night for a game and Myah absolutely LOVED the fireworks afterwards.

My dad and the Ko-Man


My mom and Kohen - he loves baseball!


Self portrait of Mike and I

Myah with her "cheeeese" face.


On Sunday we went to church in the morning and then back to my parents for lunch as we do every Sunday. We hung out by the pool and just relaxed all day with my dad. It was so nice for him and Mike. I think they both had a great day.


Myah and Aunt Sheree jumping on the trampoline.








5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwww Kohen looks so cute and chubby! Looks like you all had a great time!

Christina said...

Your kids are adorable! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of them!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

So cute! Kohen looks so precious in his baseball outfit and they both look darling on Father's Day! I swear, they always look so happy! :-) Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend!

All My Darlings said...

You have THE cutest kids! I love Myah's cheese face!

Vanessa said...

Awww!! They are SO darn cute!!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger