Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Birthday Boy!!! Kohen is TWO!

On November 21 we celebrated our handsome little boy's 2nd birthday!! I can't even believe my little man is TWO already?!?! He is such a ham and we couldn't love him anymore. He is growing so much every day. He says the cutest little things and is my little love bug. He might drive us crazy at times considering he is ALL boy but he sure does know how to make us forget quickly!!

We wanted to do something special to celebrate his b-day but in Michigan in November that is hard to come by. We ended up with my last choice - Chuck E Cheese but I think he had a good time. We santatized like CRAZY!! :)








Celebrating at Mimi and Papa's house the next day after church
Remote control racecar from Aunt Mellie, Uncle Joe and Bella - yay!!
T-REX!!! AWESOME!
Kohen got a gift card from my grandma for his birthday so we went to Target and he was able to pick out a toy with it and he chose "Chuck - the Talking Truck"
Because she is so cute....little Ella bear


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pics! Looks like he had a fabo birthday!!!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Looks like a fab birthday! I can't believe our little guys are 2. Easton turns 2 Jan. 9, it flies Court! Oh my gosh! They are little men now! I love K's spiked hair, what a dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday K! Pete approves of your spiderman outfit :-D


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger