Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whitecaps Game #2

Two days later, Saturday, July 18th we headed back out to Fifth Third Ball Park for another Whitecaps game with Mike's company - Roskam. We were out in right field and had such a great time. I think we could go to a ball game every night. They had a few extra tickets so my parents and Sheree were able to join us. So fun!!
Myah and Papa watching the game.
Daddy and Kohen
Me with my boys!


Daddy and Myah

Watching intently...
Mason being smothered by Myah :)
One of the pitchers gave Myah a foul ball...I guess it does pay to be cute! She was so proud of it!

Mason all smiles with Grandma (Mimi)



After the game there were fireworks and instead of sticking around in the stadium we headed out to the van so that we could leave as soon as they were over. The babes watching the fireworks...first time Kohen had seen them this year since he fell asleep before they went off and the 4th.

He LOVED them!

Just LOVE this picture...melts my heart!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Myah's faces!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Oh my gosh, so sweet Courtney!

We have to get the kids together again! We both have Tuesdays off, we should do something!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger