Monday, July 21, 2008

8 Months Old...

Our baby is 8 months old today!! He is so much fun and I think Myah is enjoying his new found freedom. They play so well together and she just loves having him to chase around and him chasing her now. I can't wait to see their relationship grow more and more. They are definitely "two peas in a pod". :)

We have been so incredibly busy the last couple weeks. I am so sorry for lacking on the pictures. Last week was my sister's 23rd birthday so we went out to eat on Thursday (her birthday was the 16th). We were suppose to go to Michigan's Adventure last Saturday but with the weather we decided to postpone it a couple weeks. Last Friday we had my work picnic at Fredrick Meijer Gardens. We had a great time but of course I forgot my camera. :( So...I don't have any pictures really to share. Mike and I have softball this week - tournaments are starting. I messed up my knee last Tuesday and it is still bothering me but I'm pretty sure it is just bruised because it seems to be getting better each day. I hope it is in ready to play condition by tomorrow. We'll see...I also have our State Tournament this coming weekend. It will be nice because it is in Grand Rapids this year. It's being held at Belknapp Park which should bring back memories of playing at Grand Rapids Community College since that was our home field. Wish us luck!!

Here is a picture of the babes from this morning. Being goofy as always. :)


The facial expressions these two kids make is hilarious!! Myah's hair is in a pony tail but since she doesn't know how to play calm she has some messy hair going on.

Awww...I hope they always love each other this much!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww that last one is so adorable! When did he get so BLONDE!?!?!?!

Julie said...

They are SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Oh my gosh are they beautiful Courtney! How awesome that they have such a special bond too, I bet you love seeing that :-) Good luck at the tournie this weekend!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Oh my gosh are they beautiful Courtney! How awesome that they have such a special bond too, I bet you love seeing that :-) Good luck at the tournie this weekend!

Vanessa said...

They are so stinkin' adorable!!!! They both have beautiful blue eyes!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger