Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day...

Hard to believe it is the middle of May already. Time is going so fast I wish it would slow down a little. Our little man will be 6 months old on the 21st!!


We had a great Mother's Day. My grandparents and my whole family came over to our house for a brunch after church. Then we were able to rest for a while - it was a perfect day to do that (so crummy outside).

A picture of all us kids and grandkids.
















That night I took a few pictures of the kiddos just because they are cute. I must say they take some of the cutest pictures together.

Myah trying to love her brother to death. :)

Our little sweethearts! They are our world and make us laugh all the time! I can already tell that they are going to be the best of friends. Kohen only takes his eyes off his sister when he is sleeping. :)
Oh, and other big news....I guess....is that we bought a mini-van. Yes, me, the one that I would NEVER drive one. Well...it only made sense and with gas prices continuing to rise we had to do something. It is one sharp vehicle though and it really isn't all that bad. However, when my kids are grown and gas prices have gone back down (hopefully) I will be getting an SUV again. In the meantime - the mini will work. :) I'll post pics later - don't have any taken yet.
Enjoy the beautiful weather. Mike and I both have softball games tonight! :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Seriously, you have a couple of the CUTEST kids!!!!!!!! Seriously, I smile every time I see them!!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Your kids are so gorgeous Court and I love that you can totally see the love they have for each other - they are so blessed to have one another! Glad to had a fantastic mother's day!

Unknown said...

Oh that is so adorable! They have to be the cutest kids ever!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Thank you! Yes it does melt my heart seeing my little man with his daddy - so special, isn't it? :-)

You need to update girlfriend!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger