Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Intentions...

...let's hope I can stay up on this blog. I always have great intentions but they seem to get lost in the day to day activities and life in general. I decided since our children are growing way too quickly it would be nice to have a place to keep everyone up to date on the happenings of our family. This is a spot for me to (hopefully) keep everyone updated on Myah and Kohen.

I'm sitting here at work on Good Friday already emotional but I also cannot believe my little boy is 4 months old already today. Myah will be 19 months in a week!! They are so amazing and I can't believe how much love and joy they bring us.

This Sunday on Easter Kohen will be baptized. This is a very special day in our family as it was when Myah was baptized. I plan on singing "Little Boy on His Knees" by Cheri Keaggy. It's a beautiful song and I can't wait to sing it for him.

I will post pictures next week of his special day.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I love baptisms!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I can't wait to see pictures. Should be beautiful, I love that you sing for your children's baptisms - so special.

I am emotional too - it is amazing how fast they grow, isn't it?

Vanessa said...

Looking forward to the pictures!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

How did the baptism go? Pictures?


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger